FNG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LPG PWRD

Always Learning
Reaction score
Welcome man, post up lots of pictures of your truck, fab work and welding!

My driveline brake rotor I fabed/machined up
You must be registered for see images attach

Making my own razor back diff cover.... (ugliest welds i have ever done... boo)

How my truck currently sits

LPG PWRD

Always Learning
Reaction score
right now its all about replacing old crap, I am not putting the doors back on with the old slow window regulators. why not put a new heater core in while the HVAC box is out. sure as hell not putting the old rubber back around the doors... i got a hook-up at local gm dealership that gives me cost, i just give him audi parts from my old wrecked a4 that i keep finding... helps keep the quality parts going back in it instead of aftermarket crap.

LPG PWRD

Always Learning
Reaction score
I started posting the build thread here, I am redoing the thread, adding a ton of pictures that are not on any other site. I think i may have to upgrade to pro on photobucket. I am showing all the ideas that were put into the truck, wether or not they made the final cut to being employed onto the truck. It will take me a few days to get it fully uploaded and up to date.

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?1002-Propane-Powered-SAS-Resto-Project