Flooring Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I sprayed my truck out for YEARS. And my Dad did it for years before that. There were like maybe 4-5 oh i dont know, pebble sized holes down in passenger side lip under where the step protectors are, the only rust holes on entire truck. Surface rest on drivers floor.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Idk was just stating my runins with the vinyl and rubber floors is all..I like the idea of them but I don't like them for various reasons while others may swear by them... my vehicles aren't practical to need a floor like that but yours may.. I've seen a few crack specially in the 70s style trucks and also in the big rigs around here but who knows I'm from a weird as hell place with weird as hell people lol

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck floor in my 09 is also black so it doesn't help the case ...blacks a ***** but looks nice clean

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
just throughing in my .2 $ well, i had vynal in my truck from factory, it looked good when i cleaned it, and i found it very asy to keep clean specially with our winters around here!

ScoobyJD

Reaction score
I am just going to truck bed liner coat the carpet and see how it turns out lol

CJ91C1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you could always get some spare carpet and cut it to match ur floor , then put it over top of the new carpet for them mucky days then take it out when ur out at night on the town

ScoobyJD

Reaction score
^^^^^^
So simple we did not even think about it but probably the best option until weather tech makes a 3d mat for us!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2