First CCSB.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StevensWMR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
1999 K2500. 91,000 miles on odometer. Cluster shows correct year on its sticker too. 3” body lift. Power doors and windows, manual transfer case. Big block/auto. Cloth. Used as my welding truck for a few months until it decided to peter out. Couldn’t crank motor. Tech troubleshot some spider thing not working?? Anyway was swapped for lb7/ally (first was 8.1 and planned on supercharging it but it’s was a dog and got wrecked dmax for barely anything), and complete interior build with fiber glass dash with lb7 cluster and iPad head unit. Power leather Captains chairs.

Truck stolen, chopped up and scrapped for junk iron prices. . Was sickening. They had no clue what they took and for what I can only guess was a crackhead needing another hit.

Last edited:

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Awsome truck and a rare one also!

What was that last sentence... was it recently stolen/parted out? Did you get it back?

StevensWMR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awsome truck and a rare one also!

What was that last sentence... was it recently stolen/parted out? Did you get it back?
The sheriffs found remains of it at a local junkyard. Roof cut, doors removed basically the entire truck had to “not look like a truck” for the junkyard to accept without a title. And that’s what they did. Unsure of drivetrain. Most likely sold seperate.

Last edited:

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
The sheriffs found remains of it at a local junkyard. Roof cut, doors removed basically the entire truck had to “not look like a truck” for the junkyard to accept without a title. And that’s what they did. Unsure of drivetrain. Most likely sold selenate

If it were my truck and it got stolen, I'd make sure the police would only find remains of the person who took it.
Heart breaking deal.

StevensWMR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it were my truck and it got stolen, I'd make sure the police would only find remains of the person who took it.
Heart breaking deal.

You already know bro. And I live in an all white town of MAYBE 1200 people.. the kind of town where everybody knows everything and don’t have anything to do besides tell everyone they see every detail about their neighbors business. I was certain I’d hear names drop my first couple visits to the gas station. But its been 6 or 7 years now I think? Whoever took it had to have been at least 2 folks, and they aren’t from here, that’s a fact. I’m the only one that lives here who can keep anything to themselves. I’ll find out one day. Not sure when but nothing stays silent forever if more than one person knows.