Favorite Shop for EV6 Injector Refresh?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I swapped out the old injectors in my Mustang, and they're EV6s - like the LS engines, hence why I'm posting here.

What's your favorite mail-order shop for rebuilding and flow balancing injectors? What was the pricing?

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you thought about a sonic cleaner from Amazon?

Seems like a few places on line you can get a matched set for 450-500

I remember going to the yards and filling my bag up with 24lb injectors and gt40/explorer intakes.

Leeztruk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I put my 4.8L together for my LS swap, I used injectors from CS Performance Injection ( csperformancefuelinjectors.com ). The price, I thought, was reasonable, and they will give you a flow chart for the injectors you receive. You can get a complete set of injectors or a kit to rebuild your own injectors

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For reference, I bought a set of brand new Ford Performance injectors shipped to my door for $250. The last time I had injectors rebuilt, it was a set of 4 low-impedance EV1s and it cost me well under $100, but that was twenty years ago. If its $200+, then my old injectors are throw-aways.

BeXtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For reference, I bought a set of brand new Ford Performance injectors shipped to my door for $250. The last time I had injectors rebuilt, it was a set of 4 low-impedance EV1s and it cost me well under $100, but that was twenty years ago. If its $200+, then my old injectors are throw-aways.
It's going to be dependent on your area most likely, but I'd be really surprised if you don't have a local shop that does the refurb. Usually new is going to be in the $50-100 per injector realm. Refurb usually runs about $15-25 per injector. I use Injector Masters in Portland for my stuff... never had an issue. ~$25/ea
https://injectormasters.com/pricing-and-service

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I used Witch Hunter forever ago and I forget who for the injectors in the 1500 and dually. Real helpful, huh? I think they were priced similarly though. Anyone who gives you a before and after flow should be good enough.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you sure they need to be rebuilt? On one of my LS swaps, I had a local motorcycle shop clean and flow them for something like $15 per injector. Put new o-rings on them myself. Granted, that was a while ago.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure they need rebuilt other than they have 194k on them. I swapped them for a driveability issue that turned out to be a spark plug that looked beautiful but just wouldn't fire at idle. I just figured I'd get them cleaned up and ready if I ever needed to swap them back in. But if new injectors are $230 and getting these cleaned is $200, I'll just throw them back on the shelf as-is.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm always up for hackery! But I'm also not in search of more work. They'll sit on my shelf for now. I need to find a fender for Roscoe today and order an outer tie rod end for the Chrysler after my wife ski-jumped a speed bump last night.