FastOrange's: 1996 ECSB Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
the Dmax itself is great, but i gotta say my dad's 2005 is a vast improvement, WAY more power!

Our 2002 just has alot of interior problems, door pins ed, stereo wont shut off (needs new latch in door), seats worn out, all to be expected with 450,000KM

Oh okay good to know! I plan on getting a DSP5 tune from duramaxtuner, cat back exhaust and intake. I hear a lot of guys are getting about 430 to 450 hp at the wheels with that set up, and for the price and just barely at 40k miles I figure it's a good deal!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Oh okay good to know! I plan on getting a DSP5 tune from duramaxtuner, cat back exhaust and intake. I hear a lot of guys are getting about 430 to 450 hp at the wheels with that set up, and for the price and just barely at 40k miles I figure it's a good deal!

Make sure the injectors have been done! It's about the only thing that goes wrong with LB7's

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Little bit of an update.

put the chrome grill back on, soo much better!

Also put the truck forsale, not super serious about selling it.

if i still have it in spring, i will be ordering some 2" 5x5-6x5.5 Adapters and 2500LD rotors.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Snow has just been dumping lately, city cant even keep up with the plowing, im very impressed with the Dean Wintercat's, havent got stuck once yet!

You must be registered for see images attach

That is one day of snow.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Will be ordering these in the new year, Ion Alloy 179's, in Matte black flavour, was going to get the Black/Machined but my dad has them!

I will be getting 17x8's, not sure if im getting 5x5's or 6x5.5's yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Man...I cant keep track of this thing! I would replace the wheel studs. They are probably worn out!

:lol:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Man...I cant keep track of this thing! I would replace the wheel studs. They are probably worn out!

actually i put new front rotors on, so they have been replaced on the front :lol:

once i get these 17's that will be it! saved up over half of the price in just a couple weeks.