Eye Candy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely interested in hearing results. I need to go through mine at some point but I don't even know where to start lol

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, no TTX control arms for K1500/2500/3500. For upper you can just get any decent brand and swap in a TTX ball joint. The ones that are in it are for shipping purposes only! Lol

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Yeah, no TTX control arms for K1500/2500/3500. For upper you can just get any decent brand and swap in a TTX ball joint. The ones that are in it are for shipping purposes only! Lol

Why not just put the TTX in the original arms, and get new bushings? Were the ball joints held in with bolts on the new arms, or rivets? Assuming rivets, it still seems like a lot of work, just to get new bushings in imported arms.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m so busy at work, it was cheaper to buy new UCA’s. Also, it’s my daily driver. Mine
were riveted and drilled out like butter. I’ve never swapped the bushings and heard that’s a PIA.

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Proforged idler and pitman arrived today. Both are forged and look good.
You must be registered for see images attach

:Whoa:
I can’t remember which one it’s called, but the splined arm that goes to the gearbox, I’d like to know if it sits all the way on the gear. I bought a moog and it did not sit all the way down.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t remember which one it’s called, but the splined arm that goes to the gearbox, I’d like to know if it sits all the way on the gear. I bought a moog and it did not sit all the way down.
I’ll keep you posted, but it’s the pitman arm. On a side note I stripped my steel wheels this past weekend and painted.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I’ll keep you posted, but it’s the pitman arm. On a side note I stripped my steel wheels this past weekend and painted.

That's something I want to do this summer. I'm tired of my rims looking awful and/or mismatched.