Exhaust opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I like the rev up sound of a Mangaflow, but I don't care for the popping almost glasspack sound when the revs drop off. I had the same complaint when I had one put on our last burb. Anyway that may be just me.

I used to have glasspacks in my old C10. By the time my parents sold it, all the packing or whatever had burned out so it basically had straight pipes.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
40 series again here. I prefer the sound. A little drone but not bad. Cat won't make an enormous difference, but enough to notice. Fortunately here in North Ga I don't have emissions. My OBD1 vehicles are all cat-less.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Hey jd my votes for magnaflow bro, I always loved flowmaster, but my truck had magnaflow DI/DO with stock piping when I bought it and it sounds amazing, I'm 100% a magnaflow guy now. Plus magnaflow has a straight through design, while flows use baffles inside the can not too much of a big deal but more flow the better. Not to mention I camp out at SPI atleast 4-5 times during the summer, and the can has held up great against the salty elements out there.

Hears a sound clip for you:
You must be registered for see images attach

For some reason that doesn't sound like a Magnaflow. What's your setup besides DI/DO? Manifolds, hi flow cats, which muffler?