Everything hooked up, no wet plug? TBI 350 not vortec

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Everythings hooked up fine, it has good spark, timing is right, compression is good, injectors are pushin fuel, but the plugs arent wet, and it doesnt spit or sputter? Anyone??

Sent from the boonies

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you just finish putting motor back together or did it just not start all of a sudden? The only thing you didnt mention was air, first thing to come off is the air filter, so its kinda obvious if anything is blocking airflow.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Air filter isnt on, and we just rebuilt the heads. I thought everyone on here knew that :rofl: now the 7 and 8 cyl is gettin gas but not any other

Sent from the boonies

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
TBI???? On my last TBI motor I went crazy chasing an intermittent problem with the pickup coil under the rotor on the distributor. I became a master at replacing them, motor ran perfect but would randomly shut off.

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pull the valve covers and visually verify everything is kosher under there.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Unless there was a blockage the only reason fuel wouldnt get to a cylinder would be a valve issue......hmm

Adam