Escalade/Denali clear headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
I have a set of brand new aftermarket euro clear headlights. I bought these for my Tahoe and they just sat. I test fitted them on my truck and they fit good. I paid a little over $100 for these a few months ago. Still have the plastic wrapper on them. Looking to get $75 shipped obo. Can't get more pics if interested.

You must be registered for see images attach

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My computer is all messed up at work...posting is for a Denali/Escky Headlights...but you stated Tahoe...Your sig states none of the above.

But Devs haas a Nali and OBS P/U...

What are these for...if it is for an OBS Nali/Escky were might be in business...(pics don't show at work)

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
My computer is all messed up at work...posting is for a Denali/Escky Headlights...but you stated Tahoe...Your sig states none of the above.

What are these for...if it is for an OBS Nali/Escky were might be in business...(pics don't show at work)

denali escalade lights

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score

Sorry for the confusion. My Tahoe had an esky clip and my current truck has a Denali clip. Which is what they are for.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You should be able to sell those quick. Hey off topic but what size tire are you running on the truck in your sig?