Engine keeps dying

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt Vaughn

Reaction score
I have a 93 TBI 350. It has electrical issues so long story short. I got my tailights working come to find out the ground wasn't connected and the circuit boards were bad. Fixed those. Them my dome light didn't work found out it was a blown fuse. Fixed it the same day. Drove for about a day after or so and let it sit for two driving my other vehicle. Start it up and started just fine. Wasn't acting weird or anything. Then after I shut it off at the drive in. The battery died I thought so a quick jump and it started but noticed my headlights were dim. So I let it run for a bit before I took off them it acted like it wanted to die and did. Wouldn't even can't or get power to the starter nothing. I found out I thought was a bad alternator. I replaced it and the battery. Not even a hour and a half later same thing and now it barely runs at all and always wants to die. Need some help please!!