ELM327 OBD2/Android reader

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Bump. Should clarify that it is my PHONE that is the problem, not the adapter. Thanks guys.

$20 + shipping (Should be dirt cheap if not free to ship. Was $2 for me from California.)

Is it Bluetooth?

Most guys are using torque with a cheapy eBay Bluetooth interface and working fine.

*edit*

Oh waitaminute: you've got a 94. wrong data stream....carry on.

:)

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
He bought it for his 97.

Hey Cole im def interested i will try to get my new card set up on pay pal tonight. Can you send me your PayPal addy in a pm please?

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 2

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Is it Bluetooth?

Most guys are using torque with a cheapy eBay Bluetooth interface and working fine.

*edit*

Oh waitaminute: you've got a 94. wrong data stream....carry on.

:)

It was for my '97, I really should include that in my signature.
It is a bluetooth and I am using the free version of Torque. Won't connect via bluetooth to my phone, for whatever reason..

Actually wait... I shouldn't need minutes on the phone to use bluetooth, should I?
It is a pay & talk phone with $0 on it. Phone was never canceled..Could throw $10 on and call right now.. hmm

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
It was for my '97, I really should include that in my signature.
It is a bluetooth and I am using the free version of Torque. Won't connect via bluetooth to my phone, for whatever reason..

Actually wait... I shouldn't need minutes on the phone to use bluetooth, should I?
It is a pay & talk phone with $0 on it. Phone was never canceled..Could throw $10 on and call right now.. hmm

Nope, minutes not required.

Bluetooth is a local area thing. 'bout 30 feet range and device to device.

As long as blutooth is turned on and discoverable, it should detect your OBD interface.

As far as I know, android is "open" blutooth and should work.

The Iphone needs to be hacked to work with bluetooth devices that arean't hands free or headsets. Has to do with the stack IIRC.

Does torque have a configurable page? Maybe you're got the wrong "port settings" in there...