Electric Fans, double nothing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtl111

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol!!!! No problem man! [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

mtl111

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
By the way... BeCool makes sending unit/switchs that will kick your fan on at different temps. Mine is on at 210, off at 190. The AC harness/relay kit i used kicks the fan on when you turn the AC on. You may not want the ac kit and you may want yours on and off at a different temp, go to their website to see what they have. I ordered that stuff from Summit Racing.

mtl111

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck rarely if ever gets to 210. Thats mainly for insurance, I wanted it more for being on with the AC. Those twmps are approximate, I've watched the temp with my scanner and mine actually will come on at about 205.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
By the way... BeCool makes sending unit/switchs that will kick your fan on at different temps. Mine is on at 210, off at 190. The AC harness/relay kit i used kicks the fan on when you turn the AC on. You may not want the ac kit and you may want yours on and off at a different temp, go to their website to see what they have. I ordered that stuff from Summit Racing.

I've been looking, so far I have found another BeCool sender that's off at 165, on at 195. The Vortecs (like many other engines) are designed to operate at 195 degrees. Love to find a switch that's off at 190-195, on at 200.

The Snap On link doesn't work?

Last edited:

mtl111

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can look at Hypertech , I've used their switchs before on one of the old Vette's.
They may have the temp range you want.
No idea whats up with the link, here's a screenshot of it.
You must be registered for see images attach

mtl111

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're very welcome

mtl111

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just realized I screenshot the wrong socket, this is the correct one! 3/8" drive 5/16 square end. Sorry man
You must be registered for see images attach