EBay mpfi upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
My cart,
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Look good? Any input? I just don't wanna go back in the intake again for awhile lol

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
you may be able to score better prices on rock auto.com theres also a 5% discount floating around somewhere on a google search.

you Might wanna grab the heater hose connector too, there popular for breaking. Just un-hooking the hose the plastic clip inside can get brittle. you can also twist off the head like I did, the stock one is a pile of ****. (although you technically dont have to take the connector off, but if your sand blasing it....)
http://www.amazon.com/Dorman-800-40...2268453&sr=8-3&keywords=heater+hose+connector

It also wouldnt hurt to flush your cooling system, and change your oil at this point too. .... I dont like going back either.:burnout:

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
I do plan on flushing the radiator too, thanks for the tip on the connector!

I'll check on rock auto when I get my ducks in a row here... I calculated my mileage today at 7.44... It'll idle at 30 mph lol

Frankp

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did this to my truck last year and used the AC Delco spider. I learned a while back to go with what it was built to use and try to get Delco every time. I may spend a bit more but its worth it in my opinion.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
I did this to my truck last year and used the AC Delco spider. I learned a while back to go with what it was built to use and try to get Delco every time. I may spend a bit more but its worth it in my opinion.
I agree, however in this case, Delphi is an OEM supplier, from what I can tell they developed this kit for the California trucks and it was marketed under the Ac Delco logo. At some later point Delphi was spun off and now they may or may not be the same..

At any rate, the Delphi system is OEM grade