E fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redchev95

Reaction score
hello its my first time here. can anyone tell me of a place to find a realy cheap E fan automatic controler i alread have a bunch of fans frome cars and trucks but i dont want to wire the fans to a switch or just hard wire for on all the time. any one know of a cheap way to have elecric thermostat. cheap as in about $50 or less. any help is good help thanks guys

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome, summit will have a few of them as well as any automotive electrical company. Grab a few car magazines at the store for more manufacturers listings.

redchev95

Reaction score
Ok thanks thats what im going to use. i also have a fan from a dodge incrapid that will fit perfict but this fan has one that blows and one that sucks could i use this if so what would be the best way have it setup? one side push and the other pull? or try to run one backwards " so they both move air in same direction"? thanks for the help

redchev95

Reaction score
sounds complicated. better way to say what the fan looks like is that. one side has blades on backwards form the other

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If they are in the engine bay you want them to "suck"

1996*GMC*SHORTBED

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The F-Body dual electric fans work well. They came on all 1998 thru 2002 Camaro's, Firebird's, etc. Alot of people use them. Hope this helps.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I got a set out of a Ford Windstar. It's a dual fan setup and it covers the entire radiator.