Dylan's 89 c1500 scsb on going project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Yes I know its dirty! Decided to hide my retard knob for my btm inside the ash tray so its out of the way.

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got all the wiring done for the gauges.

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay guys engine is all together, had a couple set backs but think it's lined out now. Flywheel and clutch fitment is good. Had to check the bellhousing runout and make sure it was within tremec's .005 clearance from center of the crank shaft. Also had to measure from bellhousing to fingers on the pressure plate to make sure i had proper clearance for the hydraulic throw out bearing. Also the fitment on the headers is more then tight, but I think I have that taken care of now too. Hope to get it in now and have headers bolted on too.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay guys engine is all together, had a couple set backs but think it's lined out now. Flywheel and clutch fitment is good. Had to check the bellhousing runout and make sure it was within tremec's .005 clearance from center of the crank shaft. Also had to measure from bellhousing to fingers on the pressure plate to make sure i had proper clearance for the hydraulic throw out bearing. Also the fitment on the headers is more then tight, but I think I have that taken care of now too. Hope to get it in now and have headers bolted on too.

That settles it, I'm jealous.

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Got the engine, t56 magnum and the real pain, Hooker super comp headers in the truck. A lot of clean up to do but it's finally in.