Dually...Done!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Oh yeah, it's a cool "lil" toy ain't it!!! sewlow, do you remember the lil red express and trucks like that? I wish they'd make ones like THAT again!

Weird you should ask. In 1978, I was 19, living in Edmonton, Alberta. I was working for a transport Co. & subcontracted to CNRail to unload the new vehicles off the rail cars. Park 'em in their dealership pick-up area , then inspect 'em for on-rail damage. There were benefits in 'a little bit' extra minor 'scuffs, scrapes, &/or dings. No imports, all domestic. Union wage, in town.
Part of dealer-prep was a tune-up as the vehicles were set up just enough to be driven. Back then, quality was not job 1. Some ran OK, others ran great.
The Little Red Wagons, & The Warlocks (remember those?) were a couple of the hottest vehicles in the yard! (Our yard was 2 miles long by 3/4 of a mile wide.)
This is in the same year as the 25th anniversery Vette, & the Pace Car version. Some of the El Caminos with the 350 & the stick were runners, too. But nothing like those 2 Mopar trucks.
I'm a GM guy. Blood's Chevy orange. But, I'd own one of those.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, the warlocks were the 4x4 version of the lil red express right? or am I thinking of the machos....

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Warlocks were 2 whl, but black w/gold pinstriping. Red Wagons were red/gold. Both had factory stacks. Choice of a 360 or 440. Some with 4spds. I believe the Macho's were the 4X4 versions of the Warlocks. Can't remember seeing a 4x4 Red Wagon. If they made them, (they may have, I just don't remember) I don't know what they were called.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I can't remember what this truck was called, but ford made one in like 78/79....it was an "rcsb" dually, red with white or silver stripes, running boards, i dont remember if 2wd or 4x4, and twin stacks out the sides. Coolest looking trucks, even for a ford :p

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I can't remember what this truck was called, but ford made one in like 78/79....it was an "rcsb" dually, red with white or silver stripes, running boards, i dont remember if 2wd or 4x4, and twin stacks out the sides. Coolest looking trucks, even for a ford :p

That'd be sweet. I want to see one.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
I vote for more pics...

Came out super but I knew it was since day one when you bought it. I second on more pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you in the median, casually taking pics?! Lol looks perfect, i LOVE duallys...kinda been looking to get one, anyways great rig, job well done!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
hahahahaha........PERFECT place to take pics!!! I can just imagine people's responses :crazy:

I see now from a different angle....that yes, that IS a long box!!! :p

:lol: