Dual purpose crap hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My friend has a graphic design business, he made them for me. He also made the sickers on the side of my jeep that say "don't be a dick"

If you want one, I'll ask him to print off some, I can't speak for him, but can't be more than a buck or two plus a stamp. PM me and I will forward it to him.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
actually i just took a second look, Wicked Sticky design ( www.wickedsticky.com ), the sticker in the lower right is his business, you can try to contact him through there. Tell him jps4jeep (aka John) sent you

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the last (big purchase) parts I need to get are the rear leafs, has anyone purchased springs from SD Truck Springs ( www.sdtruckspring.com ) before? Curious because I have never purchased from them and I am always a little cautious with internet purchases.

Thinking of running the 5/1 22-797 springs, they have less arch than the 4/1 22-975 springs but 200 lbs more capacity. While I doubt I will ever max out the springs, less squat with the loaded trailer and bed would be nice. Any feed back or additional recomendations I have not considered?

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hell yeah more mass members, truck is sweet

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
Everyone should have one of those stickers to honor the ones that were lost. I can not stand that idiot!