drl's not working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
why does it have a drl fuse?. my 95 pontiac sunfire had drls. if that matters

I bet your 95 pontiac also had a 4 cylinder, was your truck optioned with that? Nope it doesn't matter one bit. If they had drls in Canada or elsewhere in 95 they weren't gonna redesign the fuse block because we didn't have it.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is a place for the DRL fuse in the 95 fuse box, but the truck isn't wired for it until 96, my 95 is the same, so are several other's that I have worked on.
that is so crazy. my sunfire had them. i thought it started being mandatory in 95

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
actually it had a v8 northstar cadillac motor in it. the previsious owner did the swap

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I use to identify the 96 and up's by their DRL's being on, that is until people starting disabling them, but back in the 90's you didn't see that much.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ususally because they don't like them being on, and they go through headlight bulb's a lot faster because they are on a lot more, I also disable them, on my current 96 DD I disabled them before I left the carlot where I bought the truck.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ususally because they don't like them being on, and they go through headlight bulb's a lot faster because they are on a lot more, I also disable them, on my current 96 DD I disabled them before I left the carlot where I bought the truck.

ha ha. ok.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I disabled mine bcuz I didnt want 2 look like a dumbass drivin around in the middle of the day wit my headlights on...

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
Hey Random, but did you do the four high mod?

I did, and what ever I did with the wiring ( :) ) the lights turn on and the relay clicks them off.

Maybe...?

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Random, but did you do the four high mod?

I did, and what ever I did with the wiring ( :) ) the lights turn on and the relay clicks them off.

Maybe...?
i did the 4 hi mod. idk whats wrong with yours. mine works fine :)