drl's not working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I disabled mine bcuz I didnt want 2 look like a dumbass drivin around in the middle of the day wit my headlights on...

Mine have been off for 10 years. I pulled the fuse shortly after I bought my truck. I do remember doing the one click of the e-brake pedal to turn them off in the drive through a few times.

SinisterSilverado

Chronic Boredom
Reaction score
Mine is a '93 and I'm pretty sure I have the fuse spot for drls but I don't have them. If you really want em there's kits out there for it. I don't remember if lmctruck or stylintrucks had them.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine have been off for 10 years. I pulled the fuse shortly after I bought my truck. I do remember doing the one click of the e-brake pedal to turn them off in the drive through a few times.

O yea..! I forgot about that... U pulled the diode under the steering wheel in the lower dash... O and I pulld the headlight bulb from the gauge cluster... I couldnt pull the fuse on mine bcuz they also control the fog lights...

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

O yea..! I forgot about that... U pulled the diode under the steering wheel in the lower dash... O and I pulld the headlight bulb from the gauge cluster... I couldnt pull the fuse on mine bcuz they also control the fog lights...