Driver's door handle giving me problems........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Why? Its a PITA and unless they are bent or broken they are fine. Not really a wear item.

I've seen them bent before though, causing a hard pull. Guess it's something you just gotta check out and inspect when you get in there.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just be careful taking the bezel off of the door handle, I seem to break everyone I do :nono:

Yep there are 3 tabs, find those and pry them off.

I just took the whole door panel off and replaced my crummy door speakers while I was at it. :) It's not a big deal at all if you have the right to to pry the clips. I use that tool a lot.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I love those 1A videos............sure helps to actually SEE someone show you how to repair stuff!!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The inner door handle bezel's clips are on the inside of the opening & they are are unclipped by pushing them towards the outside of the bezel itself.

Chris, repped ya for such a smart helpful guy! Attaboy!

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
This is so common, you get get the handles from HELP! off the shelf at Autozone :lol:

When it happened in the wifes Tahoe, she called me in a panic. I said, "I'll pick one up on the way home!

:lol: