Dragging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeechieBoy

Reaction score
How are you guys dragging without tearing off the roll pan? Show me some pictures of how you have the drag blocks mounted.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Best way is the set her down and see where she plants her closest section of frame rail to the ground, it's possible you maybe don't have your front low enough if you're taking off your rollpan. That or maybe your particular pan extends farther than most? I dont know what else it could be.

GeechieBoy

Reaction score
I am still in the process of setting everthing up. I just want to make sure all of the paint and bodywork I have done doesn't get trashed. Isn't the roll pan gonna hit before the frame? do i need to wleld on some extensions for the blocks?

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just lay it flat kinda even but front first and you should be fine. Unless your bodydroped a ton.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
I dont drag either. I have one time and it was in my red reg cab when I had the factory bumper on it, so I drug it. Better make sure you gas tank is raised or you will go boom! Ive seen it happen a couple times before. I just drive as low as possible and lift the front to take sharp turns.

Dont get me wrong, dragging is awesome and I could watch it all day long but it's not something I prefer to do to my truck

Last edited:

3quarter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Out of all the bagged trucks I have had, I only drug the first one.. till i drug half the frame off lol.. I did drag the others right before I sold them just so they didnt leave as virgins

tears up too much ****, costs too much to fix..

Dustlander

Reaction score
ive just added a drag bar....yes i know its cheating but well worth it to still have fun and not destroy everything