Door courtesy light socket.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sync

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drivers side door courtesty light (194 bulb) is missing the socket that twists into the housing. Bulb and plug were both there.

Anyone know where to get a replacement? I ordered some 194 sockets and they're to big. Google isn't much help.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
depending On what you are referring too I know the junk yard has plenty. I'm assuming your talking about the black socket that just pushes into the red/white light housing?

sync

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
depending On what you are referring too I know the junk yard has plenty. I'm assuming your talking about the black socket that just pushes into the red/white light housing?

Thats exactly it. Just bought this tahoe. So I'm not entirely sure how that piece was lost.

Was hopin someone would have a part number atleast. Junkyards around here are getting sparse on older vehicles.

sync

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
See if its cut first or fell in door

Not cut, the plug end is still there. Someone managed to break some of the door panel clips (got those the other day) so i'll have to double check in there.

Last resort, the sockets i bought may work if i trim the lugs down.