Does anyone know?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I was looking through the body lift thread and found a couple pictures of texasrebel88's truck and was like .. DAMN! I want that stance, but did a bunch of searching and couldn't find any specs on it. I pm'd him too but haven't heard back so I figured i'd just ask if anyone else knew? I think its just a 3" BL maybe 2" block and crank with 35s? Its these two pictures.. especially the first one is exactly what I want.

Thanks for any help guys!

You must be registered for see images attach

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here my 3500 on 35's
2" block on rear springs t bars cranked 3" body lift

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice! Looks pretty mean how much did you crank and it looks like you trimmed your bumper a little. How bad are your angles?

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its cranked 3/4's from full the angles are fine just make sure the upper control arms get aligned so the tops of the tires arent leaning inward (camber) bumper isnt trimmed but my truck is a 3500 so its a bit beefier in the front end i think you get a little more crank than a 1/2 ton

Last edited:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
as far as i know his truck was just a 3" body lift, i think a 2" block and crank with 35s on 18s?? maybe, not sure on the wheel size but im pretty sure they are 35s

mine has a similar stance, 3" body lift, AAL, crank and 35s on 15x10s

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
My half ton on 33's.....3" BL 2" rear blocks cuz the leafs sagged about 1.5"

Edit: no crank

You must be registered for see images

edit: better pic of stance
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh hell yea thanks man! Thats pretty much what i thought it would be. And by the way you truck looks bad ass! I've been looking for the nnbs silverado badges to put on my doors ever since i saw yours, but all I can ever find is ones for like 40 bucks...