does anyone know what red this is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hungrybuffalo

Reaction score
there's isn't a paint code on this. I'm working on repainting it and am having trouble figuring out which red it is. I'm pretty sure the white is Olympic White though

Attachments

• PXL_20230720_003344881.jpg
    PXL_20230720_003344881.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 17

Martin Evans

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there's isn't a paint code on this. I'm working on repainting it and am having trouble figuring out which red it is. I'm pretty sure the white is Olympic White though
If it's factory two-tone paint, you should be able to figure out the paint codes from the label in your glove box and compare them at this site -
If you don't have a paint code, it was probably painted two-tone sometime later. It looks like it might be one of the Garnets. There was a medium (8980) and a dark (8984) preceded by either (L), (U) or (WA). I'm not sure, but I believe that the medium Garnet was Chevy and the dark Garnet was GMC.

Last edited:

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try looking up the sales brochure for your year. It should show all the color combinations available.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The GM heritage site, has materials you can download with a lot of GM literature. The complete data sheets for your year truck. All colors, options, dimensions, capacity, all the info as if you were getting ready to order your new truck.