Does a throttle body spacer realy work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Which one do yall realy think would be the best one to get?the aird or jet or the one he has show us?:hmm:

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont care for anything jet makes even tho they make so much for these trucks
the one shown would be fine ,,it all depends on ur budget
id still go with the airraid

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well am looking into all except jet for throttle body spacers and every one is saying the cfm throttle body spacers are tthe way to go with increase.I might do that one or arid not sure yet and also a injector spacer,has anyone used the injector spacer with a throttle body spacer together and would it be worth it ?

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine is from Jegs. I think its the cheapest out there. I would stay away from any of them that look like the airaid one. I'm not a beleiver in it. My plan is to eventually take my spacer off and make it tapered.

redchev95

Reaction score
i just just orderd a injector spacer on ebay for $12.98 why not for that price. i also found out why thay say its not for the 454 its beacuse the factory 454 tbi already comes with it!!! so it must do some good if GM makes it.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well i was think the injector spacer and the cfm spacer becuase i read alot last night and everyone was pleased and made great gains in power and mpgs like 1.5 sold not bad.But redchevy has a good point if the 454 throttle body already comes with a injector spacer the it must do some good.