Diamond eye exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i was thinking about buying two kits but that would be pretty expensive but what’s ever cheap. That also makes me think, would the 4” pipes even fit right beside each other like my 2.5” exhaust is because it’s a lot bigger. Getting a shop to do all of the pipe might be the easiest way to go about it.
I think they would fit fine till they get to the axle. If i remember right theres plenty of room between my pipe and the drive shaft for another pipe. I don't know if it would clear the center section though. Tomorrow when the sun is out I will look at mine and see if it would work. By looking at it earlier I think It would be a tight fit with a FF. Might not be as tight with a SF but if your looking to upgrade it might not work in the long run.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think they would fit fine till they get to the axle. If i remember right theres plenty of room between my pipe and the drive shaft for another pipe. I don't know if it would clear the center section though. Tomorrow when the sun is out I will look at mine and see if it would work. By looking at it earlier I think It would be a tight fit with a FF. Might not be as tight with a SF but if your looking to upgrade it might not work in the long run.
I don’t really need to upgrade the axle just rather have the Full float just because go big or go home lol. I will probably end up keeping the SF unless it ever goes out for some crazy reason. I really hope it would work it would probably sound really good, and I believe it would look even better with the dual 4” pipe.