Denali rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm really diggin the NBS rear bumper! I think I'm going to do a little research on these now :)

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you just need your OBS bracket. It will need some adjustment either up or down. Tylers actually needed to go down, and mine needed to go waaaaaay up so I had to drill out the bracket holes a bit and still have to do more! PM me with any questons

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, you could get a paintable rear bumper and color match it or you could go custom. I'd love to do something like this to my Suburban.

You must be registered for see images attach

When I worked at sir michels they offered a bumper like this I almost got one for my truck but the reason I didnt was because the corners were all bondo and everyone that was ever shipped came back damaged

matslp488

Reaction score
hey im looking for the set of STEP PADS for a 99-00 escalade/denali bumper... if anyone has them please let me know send me a mssge and tell me how much..thankz!