Denali rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93-2dr-on20s

Reaction score
I was behind a '99 Yukon Denali in traffic today. I was staring at the rear bumper for a while trying to figure out if it was painted steel or a fiberglass cover. Anyone know? Also what's involved in making it fit my '93 Blazer? I like the look of it, real smooth.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's basically a fiberglass cover. You can put it on your Blazer. I've seen it done several times. The problem is that it looks somewhat odd without the Escalade/Denali body cladding for it to line up with. It's slightly wider and hangs lower than the normal un-clad body.

93-2dr-on20s

Reaction score
Meh, if I gotta section it to look right it's not worth it, haaate working with fiberglass. I'm really not crazy with the look of the factory step bumper, nor the look of a full blown rollpan for my truck. I'm looking for something in between. What else is there?

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was going to do it on my sportside and was going to have to cut it up to make it fit and look good but I ran out of time so we did a rollpan instead

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Meh, if I gotta section it to look right it's not worth it, haaate working with fiberglass. I'm really not crazy with the look of the factory step bumper, nor the look of a full blown rollpan for my truck. I'm looking for something in between. What else is there?

Well, you could get a paintable rear bumper and color match it or you could go custom. I'd love to do something like this to my Suburban.

You must be registered for see images attach

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

it hangs like 1/2 lower and you mainly notice it from the sides

93-2dr-on20s

Reaction score

it hangs like 1/2 lower and you mainly notice it from the sides
Any pics from the side? I like how the Denali bumper drops down to cover the hitch. IMO, a rollpan just doesn't look right with a hitch hanging below it and ya can't put a hidden hitch on a 2 door 'Hoe. :(

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like that part about it too. I took the plastic cover off until i figure out how ima trim it up. so right now its just a regular bumper on there.

350VortecSSCT

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did a z71 1999 rear bumper...trying to fit it on my truck wouldnt bolt up or fit...looks just as good to paint to match and doesnt hang lowere or fit oddly.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any pics from the side? I like how the Denali bumper drops down to cover the hitch. IMO, a rollpan just doesn't look right with a hitch hanging below it and ya can't put a hidden hitch on a 2 door 'Hoe. :(

you can kinda see it in this pic