Decided to go with XRF suspension, what's a recommended website to find parts and how's y'all's experience with them for those running XRF parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyguy2000

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I did some reading on good suspension parts and ran across XRF chassis/suspension. Heard nothing but good from people. I'm sold on the ball joints for one and can't beat a full lifetime warranty. Any of y'all running XRF suspension parts/kits? If so how do y'all like it? And what's a good website to find the parts outside of the actual XRF website? Thanks again guys?
Mike

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never used them personally but have heard good things about them. I recall seeing a complete XRF ball joint kit including tie rods, idlers arms, etc… on eBay. Not sure if it’s still on there but good place to look.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven’t heard of them either. What’s their price point? I know the Mevowtech ttx stuff is nice

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure what model your truck is but a kit like this would be a good buy if the XRF parts are quality.

Chevyguy2000

Reaction score
My truck is a 2000 Chevy K2500 seems like only thing I saw for my year truck on their suspension parts is only for trucks rated at 7200 GVW while mine is 8600 GVW. And thanks Orpedcrow, if I can't find anything for my rating of truck I may go to Mevotech. Originally before anything I was going to get all Moog parts but heard they've took a big nose dive in their quality.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t remember what the designation is but moog has a “budget” line and it’s not near what their regular stuff is a quality wise. I’ve always been leery of those “suspension kits” on eBay.