Needing to rebuild my suspension, who makes best quality parts for these ol trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyguy2000

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm back, I wanted to thank everybody for helping me fix the little gremlin on my Chev the last time. But it's time for a new suspension, been reading mixed reviews about Moog these days from some on here(heard definetly stay away from their ball joints) already know for ball joints are gonna be the XRT ball joints for my truck. Some of y'all say Moog has gone down in quality a bit(is that actually true?). What do all of y'all recommend for quality suspension parts? I appreciate all the advice and tips. Thanks again guys
Mike

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has been asked 'n' answered in other threads.

This one, in particular.

Chevyguy2000

Reaction score
This has been asked 'n' answered in other threads.

This one, in particular.
Thanks for that, sorry for not replying sooner got 2 of my wisdom teeth pulled today, was knocked out

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m curious about those XRT(Million Mile) ball joints too. (edit: did you mean XRF?) Actually, I bought a pair but ended up going with MevoTech TTX. Take a look a RockAuto Closeouts. Currently, on there, right and left upper control arms on closeout. Then bolt in your new upper ball joints and you get an a-arm with new bushings. For $35 apiece you can’t beat it for saved time and cost of bushings. Look at all available TTX stuff too.

TRW JTC2737 Control Arm
TRW JTC2738 Control Arm
Both on RockAuto Closeouts! :p

Also a center link TRW JTY225
and tons of sway bar bushings.

Last edited: