dcZ71 6.5" DC 14SF 4.56's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
i dunno nothing does anything for me. Plus i save money by running stocks. Just getting a little impatient finding tires. Im thinking the boggers might be a little extreme for 99% street use but f*** they look so damn good.

they wear quick as f**** to right?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that's the whole point they're very bitter sweet. They obviously would look amazing but your essentially throwing money out the window unless it's a dedicated trail rig :imo: Way better off spending $ on good tires like Toyo, Nitto trails, BFG, etc.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was researching tires and i can get 38x13.00r16 tsl bias for less than 1200 shipped. im just sick of waiting on craigslist for something, tough to find stuff bigger than 35s. what do y'all think?

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was researching tires and i can get 38x13.00r16 tsl bias for less than 1200 shipped. im just sick of waiting on craigslist for something, tough to find stuff bigger than 35s. what do y'all think?

1200.00.... shoot me!

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
only thing is that they are bias. for anyone with experience with bias ply after driving and warming them up for a few miles to get the flat spots out, will they ride just as good as the radial?