Dayton Audio 10" Reference H.O. subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Selling my used Dayton Audio 10" Reference H.O. subwoofer. Ran it for about a year in my truck, sound quality was amazing, but I decided to try another subwoofer that would be better suited to my setup. It's been sitting around my place for about a year since then, and I need it gone. I will guarantee that's it's in good working condition, but beyond that, it's sold as-is.

These go for over $130 brand new, more info here: http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-rss265ho-4-10-reference-ho-subwoofer-4-ohm--295-462

I'm only asking $70 OBO, plus shipping. Send me your zipcode and I'll get you a quote.

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
GLWS, I'd take it if I didn't have a room full of spare amps and subs. I have a soft spot for brands you don't see many of. Someone buy this! Dayton is a great company that most people overlook for the more popular car audio brands.