DAS DOOLAY!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

My mistake! On my phone this shot looks like there is a power switch on the side.

And yea, Carbon Fiber 'look'.

Yeah no power but it does have the little ds armrest that flips out, the back seat has one too.

So Al I need a headliner mayne!

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Yeah no power but it does have the little ds armrest that flips out, the back seat has one too.

So Al I need a headliner mayne!

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

Got one of those style of seats in my '97 Love that little arm rest!
The whole seat is so much better than the '95-'98 benches which is one of THE worst seats I've ever sat in.

A damn BIG headliner, too! Do you need the whole panel or just a recover of what you have now?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
The whole seat is so much better than the '95-'98 benches which is one of THE worst seats I've ever sat in.

A damn BIG headliner, too! Do you need the whole panel or just a recover of what you have now?

The entire thing IM rocking a metal roof lol

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You'll need to find the panel. I can keep a look out around here for one, but those trucks are few & far between here, to begin with, let alone find one for parts in the wreckers. Chances are that that panel will be easier to find down your way. Don't worry about the condition of the fabric. The heat down there has probably killed most of that on any you'd find, anyhow. The actual panel condition is the important part.
First thing I'd do is get some deadening on the roof first. At least then while a panel is being tracked down, you're AC (yea!!!) will be more efficient & it wont sound like a big ole tin can inside.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
yeah as awesome as it would be to get a headliner for it done by you it would probably end up being crazy expensive with shipping and what not

sent from DAS DOOLAY!!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
yeah as awesome as it would be to get a headliner for it done by you it would probably end up being crazy expensive with shipping and what not

sent from DAS DOOLAY!!

Find the panel, & the rest will only cost ya a plane ticket, or gas money! (Which I'd prefer! I'm in need of a good road trip! LoL!)

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Idk about that. I got the 60/40 split and hot damn is that the most comfortable seat I have ever set my arse in. I can ride all day in that sucker without so much as a cramp or leg Fallin asleep. And it when the times call for a night in the cab it's super comfy.
Find the panel, & the rest will only cost ya a plane ticket, or gas money! (Which I'd prefer! I'm in need of a good road trip! LoL!)
:deal:

Tyler/T-Unit

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Idk about that. I got the 60/40 split and hot damn is that the most comfortable seat I have ever set my arse in. I can ride all day in that sucker without so much as a cramp or leg Fallin asleep. And it when the times call for a night in the cab it's super comfy.

:deal:

Tyler/T-Unit

Oh the 60/40's are great! I'm talkin about that bench with the triple scooped style backrest. Worst seat GM ever made for a truck. Worse than Mopar seats!