Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yeah more north you go I’m betting the pricing goes up! Due to snow more weather effects onto the vehicles I fully understand I’m in Michigan the salt state of winter tons an tons of salt dumped on our roads that literally destroy them! Plus your vehicles everything! I wash mine or rinse at do it yourself wash every week at minimum or everytime I drive it in snow at least my Escalade does to prolong the life of any vehicle I own most think washing an taking care of your ride is just mythical but it’s real and works!

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't wish away your youth, it goes by faster than you realize, thanks for the congrats

I retired when I was 62, had to carry my own insurance until 65 when Medicare took over. I'm now 68 but, I feel like a newcomer reading through this and the Chat threads - some of these guys haven't been seen since before I joined:lol: