Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

My dream that came true. Tow mirriors and cab lights now. Slow work in progress. Factory Nuvi4500 with 5.7. 95.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Your reality is my dream that I've had for years now. You are one lucky guy

rodd004

Reaction score
Your reality is my dream that I've had for years now. You are one lucky guy
I really appreciate. Huge plans for this baby. Wanna rebuild a lot. Replaced transfer case. Gotta 5.3 for LS swap. Gonna replace all interior to LED and clear front lenses with LED headlights and turn signals next couple months. Maybe a 3" lift with new shoes next year.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I really appreciate. Huge plans for this baby. Wanna rebuild a lot. Replaced transfer case. Gotta 5.3 for LS swap. Gonna replace all interior to LED and clear front lenses with LED headlights and turn signals next couple months. Maybe a 3" lift with new shoes next year.

Big plans indeed. Love my LED/HID swaps.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

By 3" lift I assume either a body lift or the rough country 2-3" lift. I have a 2wd so no personal experience but from what I've heard, that lift is just a glorified crank

rodd004

Reaction score
By 3" lift I assume either a body lift or the rough country 2-3" lift. I have a 2wd so no personal experience but from what I've heard, that lift is just a glorified crank
I figured rough country. Just always heard the crack wear the front end. I drive mine daily and live on a back road and so does my girlfriend.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I figured rough country. Just always heard the crack wear the front end. I drive mine daily and live on a back road and so does my girlfriend.

I'd go with a body lift for 3" then it a full 6" lift kit

rodd004

Reaction score
I'd go with a body lift for 3" then it a full 6" lift kit
Problem is girlfriend is 5'4 [emoji23] not too big on the body lift but have considered it a few times due to the ease and price. Flexible on the lift range up to 6" least want some 33s if not 35s.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Problem is girlfriend is 5'4 [emoji23] not too big on the body lift but have considered it a few times due to the ease and price. Flexible on the lift range up to 6" least want some 33s if not 35s.

5'4" girlfriend? Even better. Be a gentleman and give her a lift into the truck... Get a nice view and get to touch her a55

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Just do a 4 inch lift that 3 inch kit is junk