Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjmspartans

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
More mountain pictures... took the burb up to Dakota Hill near Black Hawk, CO. Also took it on some of the off road trails that are along Apex Valley Road... fun yet terrifying in some spots lol. The way down the mountain I foolishly took a 4x4 trail the entire way that ran into a main road; I scraped by a downed tree with only about an inch or two to spare and climbed over a few decent sized rocks.

No damage and it was a fun day mobbing around with the 4x4 engaged, despite the fact that off roading in a Suburban made me question my sanity :D

Facing south:
You must be registered for see images attach

Facing north:

And I thought this one looked neat:

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More mountain pictures... took the burb up to Dakota Hill near Black Hawk, CO. Also took it on some of the off road trails that are along Apex Valley Road... fun yet terrifying in some spots lol. The way down the mountain I foolishly took a 4x4 trail the entire way that ran into a main road; I scraped by a downed tree with only about an inch or two to spare and climbed over a few decent sized rocks.

No damage and it was a fun day mobbing around with the 4x4 engaged, despite the fact that off roading in a Suburban made me question my sanity :D

Facing south:

Facing north:

And I thought this one looked neat:

Looks like it was a blast. I love takin my burb out 4 wheelin.

cjmspartans

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it was a blast. I love takin my burb out 4 wheelin.
Lots of fun! I wish I had it all fixed up when I lived in San Luis Obispo so I could take it out to the Oceano dunes lol. At least it got me around the Los Padres just fine...

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally sanded down, preped,painted, and tossed on my other bumper.. took my diesel bumper off, listed it for sale in the for sale section if anyone is interested. Now I just gotta get some lights for my new bumper....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk