Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeckArtist

Reaction score
The Dually on it's first day at my place...been trying to talk my buddy out of this truck for awhile. Finally got it for $1500 and a trade out on labor for building a carport for his tractor and car hauler [3k total cost]. 1989 C-3500 with a bone stock 454/4speed/4.11. Shows 151k but speedo hasn't worked in awhile. He drove it no more than 1000 miles since he got it in 2006 so at most it's at 152+. Motor was rebuilt before he got it so we figure it has around 25k on it according to the former owner. Brand new tires all around and runs good. Needs a few things of course, but all told I'm pretty sure I got a killer deal....

I removed the grille guard and am doing some modifications top it before I paint it black. With the exception of the lights and markers this truck will get blacked out including the bumpers and cowl hood once I get it. New all black grille is waiting in the shop for me to get time to work on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Chevy blood

Reaction score
1989 c2500 8lug 350ci/400/411
1995 c1500 burb 350ci
1999 k1500 burb 350ci
1991 c1500 stepside 305ci.
I just got the stepside so the only pic I have is when a tree fell on it 2 weeks ago lol