Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Eyeballing this, will most likely be going to look at it Tuesday as it's my next day off. I'm obsessed with it
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Any updates on the truck?

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Any updates on the truck?
Yeah, I posted in the chat thread. There was some rust on the rockers that the dealer didn't disclose in the ad. There was also a master cylinder leak that they had tried to clean up and hide. It wasn't exactly ready to be daily driven which is what I need. My uncle has a 98 ecsb z71 lined up as soon as we find myself a better job

Sent while endlessly scrolling through trucks

Curt

Reaction score
Yeah, I posted in the chat thread. There was some rust on the rockers that the dealer didn't disclose in the ad. There was also a master cylinder leak that they had tried to clean up and hide. It wasn't exactly ready to be daily driven which is what I need. My uncle has a 98 ecsb z71 lined up as soon as we find myself a better job

Sounds like it will be worth the wait. Glad to hear you'll be back in a GMT400 hopefully sometime soon!

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it will be worth the wait. Glad to hear you'll be back in a GMT400 hopefully sometime soon!
I actually have never owned one. I joined this forum about 4 years ago when I foolishly thought I'd be buying one and fixing it up. It was over priced junk and I wasn't even working at the time. But I've learned some stuff to look for and I've got a long list of things I'd like to do to one of these trucks when I get one thanks to this place

Curt

Reaction score
I actually have never owned one. I joined this forum about 4 years ago when I foolishly thought I'd be buying one and fixing it up. It was over priced junk and I wasn't even working at the time. But I've learned some stuff to look for and I've got a long list of things I'd like to do to one of these trucks when I get one thanks to this place

HA, well I stand corrected... my apologies. I must've had you mixed up with another forum member. Oops. Well anyways, sounds like the 4 year wait will be worth it! Definitely learned my fair share of info from this forum as well. This place is awesome.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score

HA, well I stand corrected... my apologies. I must've had you mixed up with another forum member. Oops. Well anyways, sounds like the 4 year wait will be worth it! Definitely learned my fair share of info from this forum as well. This place is awesome.
Lol yeah, you can go back and look through my posts. You can tell I did a lot of growing up while posting and even when I vanished for about a year. Big difference in how I posted and how I reacted to things. I'm really excited to get one of these trucks because of the knowledge I've gained and how much more I'll be able to gain from everyone here. It's a really cool forum to be a part of

Curt

Reaction score
Lol yeah, you can go back and look through my posts. You can tell I did a lot of growing up while posting and even when I vanished for about a year. Big difference in how I posted and how I reacted to things. I'm really excited to get one of these trucks because of the knowledge I've gained and how much more I'll be able to gain from everyone here. It's a really cool forum to be a part of

I trust you haha. But yeah, I can relate with that. Me 2 years ago vs. me now are very different. Being that this forum is for a 88-98 truck is it definitely the most active forum I use, surprisingly (also the one filled with the least amount of a-holes). I used to check this forum daily, but now that my truck is pretty reliable I don't really check it anymore cause I'm out there driving my truck haha (well, as of now I'm waiting for the weekend to come so I can get my master cylinder replaced by my mechanic with a GM Tech 2 scanner). That being said, I'll try to keep an eye out for when you do get your 400!