Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
I'd be more worried about the missing bumper, looks a bit rude without it :Wedgie:

Yeah sadly that's not photoshopped :(

I'm still trying to gauge out what's causing the front bumper to sit so weird on it right now. I'm afraid the wreck it was in tweaked the frame horn just enough to never let it sit correctly again. But I'm not against something like a tube front bumper so...
You must be registered for see images attach

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I've put my new tips up against my headache rack and they looked pretty good. But it's a gas truck, and 4"tips are about as big as I dare to go otherwise I'd lose a ton of velocity and it would kill the sound. For stacks to really be worthwhile you gotta do 6" or better. And that's just too much pipe for the exhaust a gas truck puts out unless it's a healthy big block.

If your truck is a 6.5 truck then go for it. Just do miter cut ones.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit
Well, I decided no on stacks, the gas truck in a junkyard I looked at was not good, so it's a no go on the stacks. They were self-tapped in the wrong places and didn't even look good, the way they did it, looked like a redneck job. Who ever owned the truck before ruined a perfectly good pair of stacks. :(