Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
The truck and the daily, which the truck is slowly turning into my gas guzzling daily. I can't help that it's slowly becoming more fun to drive than my Mazda, even with no A/C in the middle of a Texas Summer.

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
The truck and the daily, which the truck is slowly turning into my gas guzzling daily. I can't help that it's slowly becoming more fun to drive than my Mazda, even with no A/C in the middle of a Texas Summer.

I know that "No AC in Texas" feeling lol

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score

Whats with the blank texas plate lol

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score

These truck are addictive to drive for sure! lol, even if these are gas guzzlers, I'd still drive one everyday.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I've put my new tips up against my headache rack and they looked pretty good. But it's a gas truck, and 4"tips are about as big as I dare to go otherwise I'd lose a ton of velocity and it would kill the sound. For stacks to really be worthwhile you gotta do 6" or better. And that's just too much pipe for the exhaust a gas truck puts out unless it's a healthy big block.

If your truck is a 6.5 truck then go for it. Just do miter cut ones.
Yeah I agree with you on the molding, I kind of breaks it up a bit. Plus, I kind of like the dated look of it. I think I might just buy some molding from Brown's of Two Rivers, the 26' roll, only $80, with tax. Found out my molding had rusted quite a bit since last year I took them off, so they aren't going back on. I think I will still go through with putting stainless on it, if it rusts out in 10 years, I will restore it again. :)

By looking at your truck and Kenny's truck, I think it looks good with the smoothie bumper and molding. Once I get some more money saved up this summer to get the stainless, molding, and stacks, I will start on the project. I will post pics when it is done. I know many will not approve of the stacks and say it's gay.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit