Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
H8 u^
You must be registered for see images

Drove this around the other day. It's my uncles. I'm usually not a fan of import trucks but this thing was nice and was fun to drive. Was going 70 and couldn't even tell

Sent while pulling out a Ford

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
hardly considered an import these days. That truck was most likely made in America. none the less my friends all have tundra's and I love them. They can take abuse, look decent and have a nice selection of aftermarket mods. One buddy have what I would describe as the king ranch version of tundra. Has very nice brown leather seats and what not.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
That's how this one was. By imports I meant Toyota and Nissan. I'd drive a Toyota but Nissans are just ugly imo. If I had a chance, I'd get one of those tundras. But I'd rather have a duramax lol

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
If I had the money, the choice between those two would be very difficult. But I really like the new Denalis, they did the GMC grilles right for this model year

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
It must just be me who thinks those tundras are really ugly haha

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
When are you getting new wheels? For some reason I really like that paint scheme.

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

The Bank of My Wallet is gonna need some deposits before I'll be able to change those wheels haha. I actually enjoy the 'Dinner Plates', its like the moonie gauges, they just kinda grow on you. However once the truck becomes... Less stock :evillol: they will be changed.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
So they aren't just rallies with hubcaps?

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Just get some spray paint! Or don't, I'm some guy on the internet, not a cop