dads 93 chevy rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93 Jay 2wd

Reaction score
This was my dads truck . He gave it to me about a year ago. He's had it for over 15 years, I remember him driving me to Jr high in it. Its all stock except he did a 5.7 swap with 4l60 trans. Started out with a v6. Plans are to lower truck 1st with a 3\5 kit. Gna use 2 inch tubular control arms with 1 inch drop spring, new front sway bar, then in the rear a flip kit and c notch. Then ill work on wheels and tires would like to fit 305s or 315s in rear

93 Jay 2wd

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I plastic dipped the whole top cus of paint oxidation. I like the look it has for now

93 Jay 2wd

Reaction score
Sorry for not updating but thought was going to do a ls swap t56 but decided to get a pro charger instead. I got all the lowering kit just need to start installing everything. Will try to post pics as soon as I CAN

93 Jay 2wd

Reaction score
Worked on it for 8hrs today, install dim lower control arms 1 inch crown springs, kyb shocks ,belltech sway bar, sbcc big bite rotors, ceramic pads. Ran out of time on the rear.

93 Jay 2wd

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Finally got the flipkit installed. Just need to c notch it still

Last edited: