Custom headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
QUOTE="Madscientist, post: 1084480, member: 25020"]Im all about building different stuff. Ive got a 97 crew cab that has a pile of one off stuff in it. For example the entire roof is off a 02 suburban so i could put a sun roof in. Its fun to be different.[/QUOTE]

I’d like to see pictures of this.

butchered this @Madscientist

Madscientist

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Grizz

Reaction score
Im all about building different stuff. Ive got a 97 crew cab that has a pile of one off stuff in it. For example the entire roof is off a 02 suburban so i could put a sun roof in. Its fun to be different.
That's impressive, I´ve lurked this forum for quite some time. I literally made an account just to reply to your post haha. Do you have a build thread about putting the roof in? I also happen to have a 97 crew cab, and an 02 suburban in my possession haha, I was looking to do a sunroof install anyways so

Madscientist

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's impressive, I´ve lurked this forum for quite some time. I literally made an account just to reply to your post haha. Do you have a build thread about putting the roof in? I also happen to have a 97 crew cab, and an 02 suburban in my possession haha, I was looking to do a sunroof install anyways so
I do not have a build thread. Just a bunch of stuff in my phone. I had to cut alot off the suburban roof and work the windshield shape to fit the gmt 400 cab. Probably a good 20hrs. I cut up the 02 headliner and used the visors as well.