Custom fabrication designs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Finally got SW13 up and running! Excited to relearn everything I used to know haha

You must be registered for see images attach

Mdauch

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gotta say designing is just amazing in my opinion. I went to a local career center for precision machining. We have a Haas CNC mill thats 2 years old, a Haas CNC lathe thats 3 years old, and we run state of the art Mastercam on 13 computers (about 2k per computer). I was only in there for about 2 months this year (senior year) and i spent about the final 2 weeks designing this
a complete 9.5W x 12.5 L x 1.5 thick OSU logo. I'm currently employed by one of the largest lathe tooling suppliers in the US. never got any time to mess around with custom stuff but hell yeah it is awesome to design, and get payed for it lol. I am completely certified in CNC milling and turning btw. Not bad for 2 years in high school.
Hopefully get to do some custom stuff in the future (bumpers and such) and I'll be sure to share it with yall.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
I gotta say designing is just amazing in my opinion. I went to a local career center for precision machining. We have a Haas CNC mill thats 2 years old, a Haas CNC lathe thats 3 years old, and we run state of the art Mastercam on 13 computers (about 2k per computer). I was only in there for about 2 months this year (senior year) and i spent about the final 2 weeks designing this
a complete 9.5W x 12.5 L x 1.5 thick OSU logo. I'm currently employed by one of the largest lathe tooling suppliers in the US. never got any time to mess around with custom stuff but hell yeah it is awesome to design, and get payed for it lol. I am completely certified in CNC milling and turning btw. Not bad for 2 years in high school.
Hopefully get to do some custom stuff in the future (bumpers and such) and I'll be sure to share it with yall.

Thats so bad ass..... Go Bucks

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score

O-H!!!

Thats awesome man.

Mdauch

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately I had to go to work before i seen a final product get cut out. It had a about a 26 hour run time, the senior class gets 4 hours to run so it took a while and thanks guys. Once I graduate I'm looking personally to get hired by either John Deere or Whirlpool (possibly others lol).

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately I had to go to work before i seen a final product get cut out. It had a about a 26 hour run time, the senior class gets 4 hours to run so it took a while and thanks guys. Once I graduate I'm looking personally to get hired by either John Deere or Whirlpool (possibly others lol).

Machining is one of the best jobs/hobbies imo