Custom built Gage / Cluster Panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Test fitting complete!! Ive got some cleaning up of wiring and troubleshooting small wiring issues… but it fits & im happy!! Park brake, battery, chk engine, hi beam, left / rite turn. All work. Seat belt of course is iffy. Oil appears correct, engine temp appears rite. Fuel / battery gage. Tach appears working; I lost the power on speedo but i kno what happened i think
Old school custom comes to life, I love it.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Change of plans. finaly got a 95 up dash. Got one from a 2000 tahoe. Already gutted all wiring out Of it.. and making a storage compartment where passengers airbag was.

undecided on factory gages with white / blue overlay, or making new backplate and transfering gages over.

Attachments

• IMG_0642.png
    IMG_0642.png
    734.8 KB · Views: 12
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    428.3 KB · Views: 12

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since im keeping the 93 wiring, i cross referenced what would transfer / work on existing should i go that route.

The ones with pink dashes on the RIGHT means i tested the indicator and installed new bulbs.

pink dash on LEFT means it will transfer to old wiring harness
BLUE TRIANGLEs & trans circuits will not be used
BLACK LINE meant Not available on 2000 plug. (Diesel or M/T)
You must be registered for see images attach

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phew!
I like the way those gauge needles illuminate even when the dials are not backlit. I wound up changing mine to light up with the key on. They were so shaded that there were times I couldn't see them in the daylight.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Phew!
I like the way those gauge needles illuminate even when the dials are not backlit. I wound up changing mine to light up with the key on. They were so shaded that there were times I couldn't see them in the daylight
i looked at glowshift originally. Then someone local had a set.. just didnt care forr them, smoked or clear. Guy also said they were troublesome at times, and customer service is a joke.

these gages so far im pleased with, and i like the orientation of needles.