Custom built Gage / Cluster Panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Number 11 or 12 for the year.. ive had chickens & ducks for 15 yrs never had problem til febuary this year. Killed 6 in one month, now its just about monthly i get one. Cant blame it on new housing / property clearing, whole town hasnt changed in the 40 yrs i been alive lol

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice work man, with both the panel and stopping the thief ;)

If there's guys here that don't have the tools or time to make their own backing plate, I have a CAD model I built off my dash that I can get laser cut out of most metals, ABS, or carbon fiber paneling either with or without the gauge holes. At work we only offer ABS for digital dashes to the public but if you message me here or via email on the site I can work on a one-off. :cheers:

Last edited:

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Test fitting complete!! Ive got some cleaning up of wiring and troubleshooting small wiring issues… but it fits & im happy!! Park brake, battery, chk engine, hi beam, left / rite turn. All work. Seat belt of course is iffy. Oil appears correct, engine temp appears rite. Fuel / battery gage. Tach appears working; I lost the power on speedo but i kno what happened i think

Attachments

• 13CB436B-8AC6-4F96-8B91-61A55247B0ED.jpeg
    13CB436B-8AC6-4F96-8B91-61A55247B0ED.jpeg
    316.3 KB · Views: 17