Conagher 7204 Introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conagher7204

Reaction score
Hello
I retired out of the US Marine Corps after 25 years and have owned my 1997, K2500 since new. It is the only vehicle I purchased new and it is currently my Sunday truck. I want to refresh my truck and keep it as OE as possible. I have enough maintenance knowledge to be dangerous so I may be asking for questions that are basic for some but new to me. I will do my research before asking. Picture of the truck to follow.
R/
Mike

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, ask what ever you need, we all had to start somewhere. There is an answer here for nearly every question, and if we can't answer it straight away you will enjoy the conversations that will follow as we come up with a bunch of suggestions for you to try.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy belated birthday and congratulations on your retirement. I retired out of the Air Force Reserves earlier this year after 28 years. My best coworkers were usually former Marines who'd transitioned to the Air Force. Always on-point, and I appreciated that. I'll still make crayon jokes, though.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello
I retired out of the US Marine Corps after 25 years and have owned my 1997, K2500 since new. It is the only vehicle I purchased new and it is currently my Sunday truck. I want to refresh my truck and keep it as OE as possible. I have enough maintenance knowledge to be dangerous so I may be asking for questions that are basic for some but new to me. I will do my research before asking. Picture of the truck to follow.
R/
Mike
Yut! Welcome to the forum! Thank you for your service!

(Former Navy corpsman here.)