Chimpy ||| Chicago ||| 90 C1500 350 DD/Toy/Constant Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHIMPY

Reaction score
Hey there!

My name is Cail, or Chimpy, whichever. I was born and raised in Arkansas and am now in Chicago, I moved here for school but have stopped and am just working now.

If you havent seen already I have a 1990 Chevy C1500 Silverado, Medusa The Damned, and she's quite the project.

I've been looking for a solid forum to join that's specified for our ~88-98 trucks where I can ask questions and just explore for ideas and help when I can.

I don't really know what else to put in here so go ahead and ask away!

Here's the link for Medusa:
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?20772-Medusa-The-Damned-90-C1500-Daily-Driver-Project

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Looks like you aren't a newbie to forums. You found the chat thread and have a build thread running already.

To start welcome to GMT 400. There's alot of great folks here and many many trucks to take ideas and advice from. And we would love your input whenever you like.

Glad to have you here!

Tyler/T-Unit

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
:welcome: lots of great folks here, and tons of info!

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Appears you have some great skills with body work. I can't wait to see what you can do when you figure out welding or at least get your hands on a welder.

Also. Loving the bear archery sticker. What do you shoot?

Tyler/T-Unit

CHIMPY

Reaction score
Appears you have some great skills with body work. I can't wait to see what you can do when you figure out welding or at least get your hands on a welder.

Also. Loving the bear archery sticker. What do you shoot?

Tyler/T-Unit

Sadly my broke ass can't afford a Bear but I do plan on getting the new or maybe 2012 Mauler, that thing is a beast. Right now I have a PSE Rogue X and a traditional no name that actually is a pretty damn good bow.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
PSE makes decent stuff. I shoot a 2008 or 2009 bear game over. It's nothing crazy special. Haven't gotten out with it to practice this year tho due to some odd life circumstances. I will however try to get out gun hunting in November.

Tyler/T-Unit

CHIMPY

Reaction score
For sure, I'm hoping I'm back down in AR for deer season this year. I know some great hollers down there for bow or rifle but with the amount of brush in the woods down there I hardly want to take it out hunting, just seems to me to be a waste of a hunt when I'd be ricocheting every other arrow. My pops is wanting to try out his new crossbow this year though, I've forgot what kind it is but he got it rebuilt, I think it's a late 70s early 80s

And thanks about the bodywork, I do eventually want to get into metal work and fabrication but I'd like to get Medusa completely rut proof for this coming up winter so I was and am in a bit of a time crunch. Plus getting a decent welder is about as much as the lift I want.