Changing 91 3500 from small block to big block questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomcat58

Reaction score
I mostly read posts here but now and again I want to tap into all the knowledge in this group. Here is what I trying to figure out. I have 1991 3500 Silverado and blow the trans (4l80e) last year and posted my rebuilt here. The group helped me a lot and the tranny is still working perfect.

I have put a lot of work in this truck and love it... It was babied most all its life and drives and sounds like its a 2 year old truck.

Here is my questions. I got a super good deal on a top of the line "heavy" bigfoot slide in truck camper. I am wondering what problems I will have to deal with by pulling the 350 and dropping in a remanufactures 454 big block ???

Will I be able use the same brain ? will the TBI work and the many other problems that I will getting myself into. If you have traveled this journey and can share with me I would really appreciate it.