Cepek lift update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Is there a lot of sheet metal exposure on a Cepek? I mean behind the tires? I like the look of a tire filling the wheel well. Not so much that you have to trim, just enough to where it doesn't look like you could sleep in the wheel well. So 35's with a full 6.5" lift looks alright, or do you need to let some off the keys?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah you might wanna let down on the keys. Here I'll give you guys great perspective on this kit.

cepek and bfg 35x12.50's on 17x8's
You must be registered for see images attach

cepek and toyo 37x13.50's on 17x8's

The 37's may look a little stuffed but I can guarantee they're not even close to rubbing. I could do 38's just fine too. Let me find a better pic to show you how well they clear.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Yeah you might wanna let down on the keys. Here I'll give you guys great perspective on this kit.

cepek and bfg 35x12.50's on 17x8's

cepek and toyo 37x13.50's on 17x8's

The 37's may look a little stuffed but I can guarantee they're not even close to rubbing. I could do 38's just fine too. Let me find a better pic to show you how well they clear.

Those 37's look sick!!! That's what I'm afraid of. I don't know if I want to put 35's on and I sure as hell don't want to run 37's, although they look awesome on your truck. I'm thinking I might have to re-gear if I run 35's (3.42 rear end) and maybe what I'm really wanting is a 5" lift with 33-35's x 12.50???? By the looks of it I should be able to run the RCX with 35's EASILY.

This is still going to be a daily driver, putting 40+ miles on it per day. Thanks for the pics. It helps a lot.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh yeah bro anytime but remember the cepek you can de crank so your front end has virtually no wear better angles than you have now with 35's and the rear lift is just a block which you could go with a smaller one but the rcx is a great lift too! I would give ya my boy's # that is a rcx dealer and does badass work but you're in AZ and he's in Alabama.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeraldinmendez